Hello everyone!

what should the 'image sizing' be set too theres no reset option.. ill change that back an post it again?

the edited picture has had lens correction and been cropped, i will post a link to my drop box shortly with the 2 images in that will be easier i think :) thanks for the replies so far !!

i will post a link to my drop box shortly with the 2 images in that will be easier i think
Easier for you, but not for us.

You already did resize the image, you just don't need to do anything to the resolution.

What am I trying to showcase here?
The squirrel, The bark of the tree or the brightly lit background?

I think the bark has a lot of detail in its self, but seeing as the squirrel 'grabbed hold of his nuts' when i seen him, ran up a tree hung upside down to continue indulging in natures finest is just brilliant!

Squirrel 1-0 Bark

So maybe its my lack of experience, i should of composed the picture more carefully, although my lens isnt the best for wildlife and i couldnt get too close or he would of finished his meal elsewhere.

What lens would people recommend me buying next? I know not to waste my time with clip on ones so i know they will cost a bit, and would people say my current Nikkor 18-55mm is more suited for a portrait/ family shoot with controlled lighting and a back drop??

Again thanks for all the replies so far, im really enjoying it here :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back