PhotobyRune

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
runephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
New member here from the northern part of Norway.
Been doing photography asa hobby for 30 years, in between other crazes.
Mostly boring nature photography as we have it by the truck load, and little else up here onder the
midnight sun.
But still learning, so there will be questions!

Have a good weekend.

I live in arctic Alberta! We have this, and photography, in common!

I'm somewhat new here, but welcome you to the forum. Lots of "good" here. Enjoy!

Welcome to you and your “ boring “ nature shots!🤭 Hope to view some you’ll share soon!

Welcome aboard.

Hi, hi, hi.

Hi,
New member here from the northern part of Norway.
Been doing photography asa hobby for 30 years, in between other crazes.
Mostly boring nature photography as we have it by the truck load, and little else up here onder the
midnight sun.
But still learning, so there will be questions!

Have a good weekend.
Welcome to the Forum (from sunny Southern California)!

Welcome here! I spent some time in Norway when I was in the military and you definitely can do a lot of nature photography there. Beautiful.

Welcome and enjoy the forum. Boring? I don't think so. The shapes, textures, lines, colors, feelings and stories can be amazing. All you have to do is look for them. Feel the beauty and serenity that is captured in this image? I look forward to seeing some of your images.

Beauty of Nature_2000 x 2000.jpg

Thanks for all the welcomes!
Been busy days so had no time to participate, but let me have a browse of the place and we'll see.

Welcome, Rune - I'm sort of new here myself.
Just a personal note: When I was in the US Navy, a lifetime ago, I made several port calls in Bergen and I must say, your country is the most beautiful and picturesque I've ever been to (in the non-winter months). Really looking forward to seeing some of your landscape photos.
John

Most reactions

Back