What's new

Hello from Europe!

FBPB

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
30
Reaction score
12
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all!

Thought it best I make an intro post. I'm a budding photographer based in the centre of Europe.

A bit about my personal history:

Had one year of photography at University, essentially black and white film, learning to frame and shoot photos, plus develop in the darkroom. So I have a good base from 20+ years ago.

I was gifted a Nikon D3300 for Xmas a few years ago, used it on some local walk-about photo shoots and for holidays etc. Upgraded last year to a D7500 and loving it!

I'm hoping to learn and contribute as much as I can here!

Cheers,
FB
 
Hello and welcome!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom