Hello from Missouri

bluesaphyer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I've been lurking here for a few days now and I think its time I introduce myself.

My name is Julie and I am 25 years old. I've always been interested in photography, but never done much with it. I now have a Digital Rebel XT, and I just love it! I'm so excited and I hope to learn a lot here.

Everyone seems really friendly. There have already been a few times I've started laughing out loud when reading some of the threads. I'm sure my coworkers are starting to think I might be crazy.

Anyway it's good to meet you all! :D

Julie

Hi Julie, welcome to the forum. :)

(Beutiful dog in your avatar. Reminds me of my own a lil bit. :) )

Welcome to the FrEaK ShOw julie!! Mind the crazies...some like to bite...others will just simply hula dance for ya. And another Canon user!!! kewl!!! :mygrain does the Canon dance!!:

Yahoo for Missouri!!! I have a few family members in St. Louis, and how bout those Cardinals :thumbup: Congrats on the new camera, post some pics for us to see....and oh yeah welcome to the forum :)

Hey Jules, welcome aboard! Yeah, Missourians are good people, I ought to know... My wife's from St. Louis. :)

Thanks everyone! I'm sure I'll have lots of fun on here. I'll try and post some pics soon!

Julie

Most reactions

Back