Hello from Northern California

DBoger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

My name is Donnie. I was surfing the web looking for different photography forums and have been lurking this one for a while, so I decided to go ahead and join. I just made the move from point and shoots. I picked up a used Canon EOS Rebel cheap to get comfortable with. I also picked up a used 75-300mm and a new 50mm. I mostly like to shoot hot rods at car shows, but I always have a camera with me at all times (never know when the right shot may happen). Anyway, I hope to learn a lot by hanging out here.

Donnie

Welcome to the site.

:thumbup: Welcome to TPF Donnie! :camera:

Nothing like being prepared. The old photojournalist saying is "F/8 and be there!".

I live just up the road a bit. A little North of Sacramento. Hope you enjoy the forum

Stockton, eh? Keep your camera strap tight and close. Welcome from Lodi.

Thanks for the welcome. I actually live on the outskirts of Stockton, in Collegeville.

Instead of starting a new thread, I'll just revive this one. It's been a long time since I have logged in, life has gotten in the way, career changes, life changes, moving, etc. But I've picked the hobby back up, and with a couple of new cameras, one I went backwards with (film). It's good to be back.

Welcome and enjoy the forum. The is an Automotive Photography section under Photo Galleries you might enjoy and maybe get some ideas from.

Most reactions

Back