Hello from Ohio

Hudson101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi:) Just introducing myself. I have a few friends who found forums helpful when it came to their interests so here I am! I am def a newbie & am looking for advice and ideas....would love to learn about photography in my spare time. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!:)

Hello hudson101 welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Welcome aboard.

Forums are indeed a great tool for learning and sharing your interests...and we like to think that we are one of the friendliest photography forums around.

Welcome aboard
are you from northern southern mid ohio?
I plan on going to the Akron area just for fun and photography .. Alot of neat landscapes and buildings around there.

I actually live about 45 minutes south of Akron!

Welcome to the site.

Have you been to the Cuyahoga Falls?
It's now behind some large building.
I'm curious if it's restricted now where you cannot get a photo going up the falls from downstream with a long shutter speed to make it nice and creamy. it's on my list this summer to go there (haven't been there in ages).

Oh boy I drive through the Falls area on my way up to Summit Mall or towards Cleveland. Other then that I hardly if ever stop in around that area. I have lived in Ohio for four years now I can ask or stop n take a look next time I am up that way for you though and get back to ya. From what I do know is that the falls is a big area.. not sure about a specific spot. But like I said I'll def look and let you know what I find out!

Have you been to the Cuyahoga Falls?
It's now behind some large building.
I'm curious if it's restricted now where you cannot get a photo going up the falls from downstream with a long shutter speed to make it nice and creamy. it's on my list this summer to go there (haven't been there in ages).

Nice! Never thought I would run into anyone near Philly on here! Heard of it small town ;) I am all new to this but I really like scenic photography! Eagle next sounds awesome not too many people get to witness those alone/in person. :)

I actually live about 45 minutes south of Akron!

I'm in New Philadelphia. What do you like to shoot? I'm 95% MX and 5% wildlife. I have some nice eagle nest close by if interested.

An Eagle's nest sounds great to photoshoot. I see so many photos of Eagles and such. I wish there was more around here of that type of wildlife.

This is 35' behind my garage.
1658500_10202744027098453_1375881457_o.jpg

Nice!

There's a nest up on the N side of Columbus, but I can't get anywhere near it -- the birds are specs at 300mm.

This is 35' behind my garage.
1658500_10202744027098453_1375881457_o.jpg

Holy COW !!
A Bald Eagle at that. Would love to camp out there and take photos all day.
Closest I've ever gotten to one was one flying several hundred feet above me headed somewhere.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back