Hello from Pennsylvania!

OnlyElise

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I wanted to introduce myself before jumping into the fray. My name is Brooke, and I've been a photographer for about twelve years. I've taught film and digital photography at my local college, and like to think I've helped my students to hone their work. There's nothing like seeing the moment when a student "gets it!"

I love shooting wildlife, nature, flowers, and cityscapes, but have also been asked recently to start shooting more portraiture and band pictures for some local recording studios.

I look forward to sharing shots with all of you!

Brooke

:mrgreen:

Welcome! Where in PA? There are quite a few of us around here.

I'm about an hour outside of Pittsburgh. How about you?

wow you travel a lot. I go to north wales all the time the mall is there, never during normal working hours though only on weekends with the fam so our paths probably won't cross lol. I work in the Newtown, Yardley area. I went to school in Ambler it's really become quite a nice town over the past few years.

edit: live in doylestown. lol

What you guys are having a Pa. party w/out me.....lol
Reading, Pa. area here!!
Welcome to the party, Elise!! Hope you find what you are looking for!!;)

Since this is a PA reunion thread, I figured I would chime in.

I'm just south of Doylestown, right around Montgomeryville/Chalfont.

If you ever see someone staring at their camera like its all in Chinese, its probably me.

Oh, I think I saw you the other day! :lol:

Just kidding! :sexywink:

:lmao:

Oh, its very possible. I need to get out and shoot more though. Just struggling to find interesting places in these amazing suburbs.

Since this is a PA reunion thread, I figured I would chime in.

I'm just south of Doylestown, right around Montgomeryville/Chalfont.

If you ever see someone staring at their camera like its all in Chinese, its probably me.

Wow that's so close. Chalfont is 10 minutes away!

I personally wouldn't be able to live that far from the city. I can't even stand suburbia (moving in a month), forget about getting me further out.

You do have the mountains though. That must be nice!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back