Hello from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

EleanorW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was recently referred to this site in order to help me lose some of my 'newbie'ness lol and am looking forwards to learning more about photography. I have a Sony A300, with the standard 18-70 lense and a 75-300 zoom lense. My most recent, and best purchase to date is the tripod - I was taken out of the city on a photography day :biggrin: trip this past weekend and boy, these tripod things are the best lol.

Hi

If you don't mind the sometimes insane threads we develop and if your ego doesn't bruise too easy (some of us are very straight forward), you're in a good place to learn.

Welcome.

Don, that's who I went to Fort Carlton and Seager Wheeler with this past weekend. I'm looking forwards to getting registered with them on registration night in September. They're also going out to Wakaw on Sept 20th to some church, you should come if you can. The people I've met so far are great.

Hi Eleanor,

Always good to hear another recommendation for the club, they must be serious if they meet three times a month :)

Just out of curiousity, did everyone bring their full kits including the kitchen sink or were they shooting a specific range of lenses?

Cheers, Don

It was a small group, but everyone I saw had 2 lenses and tripods with them. One gentleman was shooting in film still... I'd almost forgotten how to change rolls of film until I saw him doing it :biggrin:

Hi from Saskatoon as well. Good to have you around and another Saskatoon person to visit with.

I sound like I'm 15 when I say this but do you have msn? Let me know and we can share some photo's and stories.

Thanks

Most reactions

Back