Hello from VA

KANDIDSBYKATY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings from VA! Looking for some advice on printing and sizing issues.

Welcome aboard, from Maryland. Where in VA?

Thank you for the greetings. I am in Richmond. Can anyone help me with my question?

I edited some photos in PicMonkey and put my signature in the corner and the photos have vignette on them. I have a photo lab I use and I have packages with several sizes offered. I want to put my edited photos in my packages... but they are too large and the vignette and some of my signature are cut off... I just want to find a way to shrink my photo so it will fit into the lab templates. I have tried resizing... doesn't really work for this. Any suggestions?

I edited some photos in PicMonkey and put my signature in the corner and the photos have vignette on them. I have a photo lab I use and I have packages with several sizes offered. I want to put my edited photos in my packages... but they are too large and the vignette and some of my signature are cut off... I just want to find a way to shrink my photo so it will fit into the lab templates. I have tried resizing... doesn't really work for this. Any suggestions?

Without examples I can only guess but my guess is that your pictures are the wrong shape - a different aspect ratio. This can be fixed by setting the crop tool to the aspect ratio you want and cropping the image.

upload_2016-3-2_8-48-8.png

I looked at your web site and think that many of your pictures will be disappointing as prints as they are now.

Last edited:

Without examples I can only guess but my guess is that your pictures are the wrong shape - a different aspect ratio. This can be fixed by setting the crop tool to the aspect ratio you want and cropping the image.

View attachment 117009

I looked at your web site and think that many of your pictures will be disappointing as prints as they are now.
Thank you.... I am not looking to crop them though I just need them to shrink to fit. The photos you probably saw are not the photos I am discussing.

I just want to find a way to shrink my photo so it will fit into the lab templates.
Can you post the lab templates here, or maybe post a link to them?

I just want to find a way to shrink my photo so it will fit into the lab templates.
Can you post the lab templates here, or maybe post a link to them?
I feel so dumb that I can't solve this issue. My intent is to send them to Nations Photo Lab. I have created my own packages to sell to my clients. We will just start with one package. It has 8 wallet, (4) 4x5 and (3) 4x6 (this order is 3 8x10 sheets). I am getting frustrated.

I sympathise with you. What exactly do they tell you? Did you ask specifically what happened to your order? Can you attach an example of a print that came back wrong?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back