Hello I am April

ExpressionsByApril

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,
It is nice to meet everyone. My nameis April and I live in White, Georgia. I have been shooting friends and family for years now but I just shot my very first wedding this weekend. My girlfriend and I had a blast photographing this wedding. The people that hired me treated us just like we were family. I still have yet to look at all over 1200 pictures I took lol but I will. I had a blast!!!! The pictures turned out great except the inside church pics were a little dark but all others turned out great but the bride and groom knew this would probably happen so no worries. I am still learning manual. I tell ya weddings are hectic and trying to get all the moments I wanted in was so hard. I am proud and I got some great shots but stands out of 2 of the kids in the wedding party and I ave fell in love with that picture. I will share it here. I love it. On about me, I have 2 girls 13 and 16. I have a girlfriend named Merrie. I live in Georgia and I am 39 years old. I attened Kaplan University's masters program in addiction psychology and I am half way finished with school. It is nice to meet everyone and have a great day.

April

Attachments

• $IMG_5743.JPG
    $IMG_5743.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
1200 shots at a wedding? I've taken less photos on a vacation! You said you have a T3. Do you have a grip or just a bunch of batteries? And what did you have before your T3?

-ken Turner

Welcome April. If you decide to stay.

1200 shots at a wedding? I've taken less photos on a vacation! You said you have a T3. Do you have a grip or just a bunch of batteries? And what did you have before your T3?

-ken Turner

pretty normal #. I shoot that many.

Schwettylens said:

Wow! I would expect something more like 300... Then again, I am 16, so I haven't even really been to any weddings.

-ken Turner

Schwettylens said:

Wow! I would expect something more like 300... Then again, I am 16, so I haven't even really been to any weddings.

-ken Turner

I shoot between 800-1200 depending on the length of the event as well. It's pretty normal, especially if you're shooting with two bodies.

Gosh... I learned to shoot weddings in Film days.... and I can't even imagine carrying enough film for 800-1200 shots! lol! I usually shot 3 to 5 rolls of 36, and considered that overdoing it! And other than darkroom time on two or three larger prints, only did basic printing on the shots... I can't even imagine processing 800-1200 images. Interesting! I had no idea you guys were shooting that much!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back