What's new

Hello! I am new here.

Tivan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 8, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Hello everyone! I am new on forum. I would like to share some of my works with friends.
Trieste.jpg


Night%20Paris.jpg


Bryson%201.jpg


Thank you.
 
Wow an excellent start! Really like that cityscape. Look forward to seeing more of your pictures!

Rob
 
Hallo Tivan, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
This is a brilliant start, I would say. I particularly love the atmosphere (time of day) and exposure of the first, what with the cars going by not yet becoming total "zoomers" and the sky still sporting some blue. Wonderful time to be out for photos!
And Italian flags all over the place?
Would that have something to do with the Olympics, maybe ;)???
 
Welcome to the TPF! You have come to the right place. :)

Three nice pictures here, but #3 is my fav!

F
 
hello
the third one is my fav!
i recognized Paris on the second :sexywink:

good job!
 
Thanks for warm welcome.
The first photo was made in Trieste in summer 2004. The second – in Paris, 2004. The third photo is from Quebec’s wilderness, last september.
 
Great shots. I really like the third image.
Welcome to the forum.
 
Very nice!
Welcome to TPF! :D
 
The second and third are my favorite. The lights make the second one and the silhouette is gorgeous in the third. Nice work and welcome to the forums.

-Fiona
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom