Hello! I have some photography I would like critiqued please

Yeah I see what youre saying now, Moh. I'm kind of huge a fan of wide angle distortion (these were all done with a 20mm lens except the first, which was on a 35), and generally surreal elements in photography. Probably should have mentioned that sorry haha. I do appreciate the feedback even if I do come off as defensive about it. So thanks :)

Oh its all good. We're cool :hug::(momo no homo)
I'm a fan of the wide angle look though. However I only received the new gears yesterday and most likely will have the chance to use it this Saturday. Its supposed to be a beach swimsuit shoot. :thumbup:

1 is boring; 2 has lighting issues; 3 is good but no real subject matter; 4 might have been better in early morning or golden hour lighting, otherwise, it looks like you had lunch then thought "wow, this would make a great photo!"

Quality is good on all of them, and I get the 'surreal feel' you were going for, just not thrilled with subject matter.

i like the 3rd pic alot. is that a car going by? how long of an exposure did ya have?

i like the 3rd pic alot. is that a car going by? how long of an exposure did ya have?

Don't have the file with me to look it up but I recall it being a 30 second exposure with an f/3.5. Kind of a low f stop but only so I didnt have to calculate a bulb exposure time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back