Hello, Im Who, 53, and Im an alcoholic

Who?

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Got your attention? Im not really btw, Im only 16 :D :lol:

Anyway, like I said, Im 16. I live in South Wales, UK. I am a student who's favourite subjects are:

Design Technology
Art
Engineering
Geography

Im into:

Football (Soccer), basketball, badminton, drawing, weather, animals, films...etc.

Weather may sound like a bit of a strange interest, but I just think its awesome. I try my hand at forecasting from time to time and Ive got a pretty good success rate :D I want to eventually go storm chasing, that would be cool, but I dont want to become a weird anorak obsessive type person.

Anyway....Ive only really been 'into' photography for about 8 months or so, but its gotten to be my favourite pass time. I like going out and just having a laugh and getting some cool pics. Either that, or staying inside and setting up my own photo oppurtunities.

Ive got a Kodak Easyshare DX6490 which I bought in November. Its a great camera, and one Ive really enjoyed using. Im pretty much a beginner though, so bear with me at times. :!: 8)

Anyway, I hope to post more images up over time, but there arent enough hours in the day atm, so you'll have to make do with the few in the shadows topic for now!

Bye for now :D

ah the welsh have finally joined us! my neighbours are from around cardiff, i try get them speak with subtitles sometimes ;)

good to have ya here mate! look forward see you pics!

Cheers guys, great to be here :D

ah the welsh have finally joined us! my neighbours are from around cardiff, i try get them speak with subtitles sometimes

good to have ya here mate! look forward see you pics!

Im from the valleys, about 20 miles north of Cardiff :D I was born in the IOW and Im a 1/4 Danish though 8) :lol:

Thanks again for the welcome :D :D :D :D

Welcome aboard Who!
I'm not impressed with your weather forecasting though, in that area all you've got to do is forecast rain and you're bound to be right.

Hello, Im Who, 53, and Im an alcoholic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got your attention? Im not really btw, Im only 16
Are you an alcoholic though? :p Believe me it would help on here :roll:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back