Hello! My favorites are inside.

A/Ox4

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Hello! I am new to the forum. I have been involved with film/photography/film for a few of my 20 some odd years wandering the earth, but recently became a DSLR hobbyist photographer.

When I am not taking pictures I drive a big box with flashy lights and loud sirens.
I mostly photography nature scenery. Excuse the amount of shots with my truck in them, I am also apart of a truck community, if you dont appreciate the trucks the way I do, look through them ;)

I started about 9 months ago with a Nikon D3100, and now have a Nikon D5300. I have 2 lenses that came with my first camera. Nikkor 18-55 VR II and Nikkor 55-200.

Below are some of my favorites, across several albums. If you have comments, compliments, suggestions, etc.. feel free.

One thing I know I do, is many have too much vignette. I've noticed this has been toned down since I started. Also, I tend to process my photos more or stronger than some favor. I think this is due in part to me being young and born into this new school way of thinking, versus the old school soft and subtle photos.

Sorry for posting so many. As I went through them to post, I just couldnt pick a few. There are plenty more from each set on Flickr though...

DSC_4307 by Trey Spooner Photography, on Flickr

DSC_4900 by Trey Spooner Photography, on Flickr

DSC_4863 by Trey Spooner Photography, on Flickr

DSC_4626 by Trey Spooner Photography, on Flickr

DSC_4538 by Trey Spooner Photography, on Flickr

DSC_3588 by Trey Spooner Photography, on Flickr

DSC_3243 by Trey Spooner Photography, on Flickr

DSC_3088 by Trey Spooner Photography, on Flickr

DSC_3039 by Trey Spooner Photography, on Flickr

DSC_0907 by Trey Spooner Photography, on Flickr

DSC_0814 by Trey Spooner Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Welcome aboard...

Welcome to the site.

Welcome! I can‘t say I‘m into vehicle shots, but I do like your forestscapes.

Most reactions

Back