Hello, My name is robert casio.

Come on guys, This collection is... Well, A little strange... but robert here is putting down a lot more creativity than most of the posters in the thread, so stop putting the guy down. Objectively, it's not even bad work, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I really
like the "bob vs bob".

Robert, I notice quite a bit of shoulder hover. Maybe you could find something to physically put your hand around, like a baloon or a watermelon, to give your hand a more natural look. Unless you are trying for a little awkwardness, in which case is working great.

Man this guy is everywhere.

The-Last-Supper-Da-Vinci-1495-98.jpg

*chuckle*

I couldn't resist.

He's turning up all over the place. It's crazy!

washington_crossing_the_delaware_by_emanuel_leutze_mma-nyc_1851.jpg

The mysterious smile...

Mona-Lisa1.jpg

Robert, I think you may have just become TPF's very first meme. :lol:

lol... something like this happened to me at "something awful" and it went on for like 4 mouths...

It's o.k shop away...

Robert, I notice quite a bit of shoulder hover. Maybe you could find something to physically put your hand around, like a baloon or a watermelon, to give your hand a more natural look. Unless you are trying for a little awkwardness, in which case is working great.

yeah.. i got to try to work on that... i think it kind of makes it look like i am kind of scared of touching her... and i would be if it was real... if i did meet her i would just stand near her.

But i would ask for a photo then shoot a video because with all the fakes i have done no one would think that the photo was real without video.

yeah.. i got to try to work on that... i think it kind of makes it look like i am kind of scared of touching her... and i would be if it was real... if i did meet her i would just stand near her.

But i would ask for a photo then shoot a video because with all the fakes i have done no one would think that the photo was real without video.

....really?now i don't know what to believe in..

....really?now i don't know what to believe in..

lol

i think the last supper one is my favorite, but the coloring on the Mona was pretty sweet. :lol:

Most reactions

Back