Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

No I got him a kidz cam. I figured I would get him a cheap one to start with and then next year, when he is older we will see..
I mean come on my other kid is almost 4, and they are boys... Expensive is out for now...

No I got him a kidz cam. I figured I would get him a cheap one to start with and then next year, when he is older we will see..
I mean come on my other kid is almost 4, and they are boys... Expensive is out for now...
Thats good, because if you did get them D3's I would make you adopt me!

Did you explain to him, that he had no shoes and had to walk barefoot, because you spent all the money on cameras? :lol:

No one mentioned hiding cameras from significant others, so they don't know you are still "using". Or when you are caught... it's not yours, you are just holding it for a friend. :wink:

I'm also a member of the; Camera with lens is worth more than my car, club.

No I don't care about post counts.

My name's also Scott and I'm also a photoholic. I find myself cruising craigslist and ebay looking for illicit camera bargains. I find myself begging friends, family, and coworkers for un-used film cameras. I stalk people with nice gear, lusting after it and wishing it were mine. It takes away from my studies. My home is a wreck. Miller, my cat, has developed a nervous tic because of all the new crap I bring into the house. I can't maintain healthy relationships. I break promises to myself to justify my habit.

I'm sick, twisted, and a horrible human being. And I need help!

Did you explain to him, that he had no shoes and had to walk barefoot, because you spent all the money on cameras? :lol:

No one mentioned hiding cameras from significant others, so they don't know you are still "using". Or when you are caught... it's not yours, you are just holding it for a friend. :wink:

I'm also a member of the; Camera with lens is worth more than my car, club.

No I don't care about post counts.

If I had the opportunity to feed my addiction I would.. I was almost allowed to buy a camera this summer... BUT... and there is always a big but... My husband is addicted to diesel horsepower, and that is how I am an enabler. I had to sacrifice my nice new pretty camera, for a big shiny turbo for my truck so I could tow his big diesel puller to the sled pulls.
$1000 on a camera or $3000 on truck stuff....
He didn't blink twice when he spent the 3grand!
And with student loans coming he is looking to drop another 6grand on his truck... As they say... MORE POWER!! OHH OHH OHHH. :lol:
But I think I have him talked into buying me studio equiptment and a better camera, because HE thought of a way to make some good money with it.. lmao!

Post counts.... I'm workin on it!

my whole camera related equipment (digital, film, lenses, vintage cameras) is only about one third of the value of my current car.

So I guess I am out ...

my whole camera related equipment (digital, film, lenses, vintage cameras) is only about one third of the value of my current car.

So I guess I am out ...

Well if we are talking about camera related equiptment and vehicles.. I am so out. My two cameras that I own equal to less than $1000, but if you count college (degree in photography) then I think I am back in the race.. lol

I bought a vehicle just to carry my camera equipment.

I know someone who had to quit photography because it was consuming his life. There is always a better picture you can take....!

I bought a vehicle just to carry my camera equipment.

Hey, Can you feed my habit/adiction too!? I have the bad A vehicle to carry the stuff I just need the equiptment.. lol

Most reactions

Back