Hello, my name is;

ok, well it looks like i've lost your interest. :)

here are two more though...
both of these are really justs snapshots.

the first one is again me driving home with my new lens.
and the 2nd one is me cleaning out my truck in a big parking lot..
hey, everyone has to clean there room sometime.

(10)
hooo.jpg

(11)
stuff.jpg

i just want to throw this out there, it's not safe to drive and take pictures, with that being said, i do it also :lmao:

i really like 7. the glare is really sweet and im glad to see your eyes are on the road!

8 stands on its own. its dark and moody and mysterious.

ive already commented on 9 in the artsy fartsy thread............

i like whatever pp you did in number 10 although your face looks a little pale and your neck and ears are much warmer.

and 11 is indeed a snapshot.

unrelated to the pictures, i prefer your hair when its messy (pictures 2 and 3) as opposed to when its neat like number 10.

I have been a fan of your posts since you joined the foum so this is great getting to see more about you and your life. I enjoyed every shot you posted here. You are definitely talented and I think your unique perspective on life really comes through in your work.

Nice crop on 5! And I think 6 is the right kind of dark because it has good contrast and it's different from your other pictures with the harsh and almost monochromatic color scheme. (some don't consider brown, black and white colors) They kind of remind me of the movie "Pitch Black" with Vin Diesel.

I might know how you feel asher. I have a hard time doing things I don't want. At the same time, there is a lot I want to do (and I always do) so I think I have some good knowledge. But, it's scattered. And, it doesn't make a lot of room for excellence.

About foods, I have two words, "sea vegetables." They are super nutritious if they are harvested from healthy water systems because they soak up good minerals and vitamins but bad heavy metals. They retain these nutrients for a long time.

I have a question for anyone who can answer it. I'm still saving up for a DSLR so I don't have as much freedom with my camera. I'm wondering how one would take a picture like number 4 and still bring out a lot of the color of the truck. Would reducing the exposure do the trick? (well, I can do that...)

Truck-man! I love #9 - is an awesome perspective, sepia tones are great (for once, am not a huge fan of the random sepia-izing some people do), and the contrast of industry and meditation/spirituality makes the viewer stop and think.

GOod stuff!

Most reactions

Back