hello! new here...go easy on me :)

djengizz said:
Great shot mohit! For me this is National Geographic quality :hail:
ummm Mohit is a nat geo photog:mrgreen: :sexywink:

thanks scott! that is some eye you have there. First time someone has pointed that out. I love the amount one learns here from stuff like this. Thanks...

Reactions: Rob
Great Shot - but my question is, "Is the man holding the elephant's head under water? :meh: No just joking - just my negative thinking.:lol:

wow that an amazing shot! very nice job! i really like how green around the subject(s) helps to make them stand out without being harsh. VERY good work!

Welcome Mohit...i love this picture...its just stunning! wish i could see this little beauty in real life bathing. I would love to have taken a picture like this. Love to see some more photos from you!

thanks all of you...this has really been some tremendously encouraging response! Am heading out there in a couple of days. Will take lots of stuff to eat for the beauty who's the subject of this pic. My small way of thanking her for one of my most memorable pictures :D Thanks Paul, Fate, Booshka, Bella, Slickhare and weeping widow

Just read the thread about bumping up ur images for the first time! :mrgreen: just kidding - many more posts coming up in the next few days:p

I desparately and urgently need to know what to charge a big German client for images that they want to purchase from me for commercial use. I have substantial professional experience, shooting for nat geo india, lufthansa and quite a few other large organisations here including wwf. Although I have shot for Lufthansa, payments were all on assignment basis. This is the first time, I have a German client interested in purchasing specific images. If i just charged the indian rates, it would not be the correct value for work there definitely. I just need to know what a pro there would charge per image from a very well off client. If someone can help me out with this and soooooon :hail: posted this on the q&a forum too but no responses there yet - hoping for quicker reactions here with my lucky mascot as a rider :(

Most reactions

Back