hello! new here...go easy on me :)

wat a thread to start with mohit.......i keep viewing it every now n then....i love it....post some more yaaar.....post some more photos.....

thanks kunal.Promise to post one tomorrow.totally bushed and going to hit the sack in a big way right now. Been working 26 hours straight! :banghead:

It is an impressive photography. The caught moment is incredible, and the colorful one is excellent. Greetings from Spain.

Es una fotografía impresionante. El momento captado es increible, y el colorido es excelente. Saludos desde España.

mohit said:
I desparately and urgently need to know what to charge a big German client for images that they want to purchase from me for commercial use. I have substantial professional experience, shooting for nat geo india, lufthansa and quite a few other large organisations here including wwf.

first of all, thats an incredible pic. ive never been known to have a lack of bravery, but im not so sure i would want to be in a tree above an elephant like that. i would be worried that my weight would break the branch and i would end up doing a dive straight onto the elephant.

second, i noticed that you said you have done some work for WWF, and my first thought was you meant the World Wrestling Federation. (insert jealousy here) then i realized you probably meant the World Wildlife Fund. either way, that must have been a lot of fun for you.

thanks for sharing such an incredible photo, and i look forward to seeing more of your work.

Most reactions

Back