Hello, New Nikon User Here

TheOtherRob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

Just signed up to pick up some tips and knowledge. Ive been shooting with a Nikon D50 now for about 2 years or so. Not really looking to become pro or anything of that nature as of now, just having fun. Here is some of my work:

3146025537_29e87f6d4a.jpg

3125760630_b1123c9ce5.jpg

3115846105_cf923db910.jpg

3088107789_31a513467a.jpg

Won't hold it against you for being a Nikon user... ;)

Welcome aboard.

Thanks! I was hesitant to even post what camera I was using... I made that mistake the first day of class in computer networking. Just so happens the teacher was a Canon 40d user. It was all downhill from there.

Howdy fellow Nikonian!!!

Where the hell did you find the new GTR!!! That's like 800 cool points for you right off the bat...

It was at the South Florida Z Car Club annual picnic. Ive seen probably 5 GTR's in south florida so far. Seems like a good majority of them are all here.

Thanks! I was hesitant to even post what camera I was using... I made that mistake the first day of class in computer networking. Just so happens the teacher was a Canon 40d user. It was all downhill from there.
Why would your teacher hold it against you that you were a Nikon shooter? Nice pics btw.

Welcome to TPF

.......and the dark side is with you. :lol:

Why would your teacher hold it against you that you were a ... shooter? ...

Sounds like a pretentious dick.

I ran into someone last spring that told me I couldn't shoot with them because of my brand of camera.

I was certain they were kidding.

I looked down into his little face and said, "So do something about it."

Of course I was just kidding.

Found out later, the pretentious dick wasn't kidding.

Heheh, neither was I.

& TheOtherRob, welcome to TPF!

Haha, my teacher didnt hold it against me like that. More of a running joke when we would talk about cameras and share photos before class. We would bust each others chops about it all the time, all in good fun.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back