h1e7r3d TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2009 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 18, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 But see everyone can adjust their desktop so if I was to send one photo to another computer that person might not see the actual picture.
But see everyone can adjust their desktop so if I was to send one photo to another computer that person might not see the actual picture.
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 18, 2009 #17 Well, I have returned as promised, but I still can't see the full size image. I clicked on the small one, waited for the image to load and when it did, it vanished almost instantly....not sure what's wrong.
Well, I have returned as promised, but I still can't see the full size image. I clicked on the small one, waited for the image to load and when it did, it vanished almost instantly....not sure what's wrong.