Hello, we are excited to be here...

whyknows

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
Eric and Patty here from NH... We bought a Nikon D90 in January at Ritz Camera. When we bought the camera, you can go to the free classes that they offer on lighting, filters, settings, etc. Having been to all the classes, we are hooked!! We have been taking about 300 pictures every weekend and trying not to take any pictures in automatic. (we have alot to learn) This site looked so interesting, and we have looked at quite a few, gorgeous photos that you all have taken and are very impressed. We are inspired and want to learn as much as we can. Thanks for taking the time to read this. :D
BTW, we love wine so we thought the name whyknows (wino's) would be a fun name, it also happens to be our "band name" on Rockband!

I'm from southern NH...

Curious? Did you buy 1 camera to share??? How's that going for you???

We are from Hooksett, NH...
We did buy 1 camera to share, and it seems to be working out ok for now... I think down the road, we might invest in another one. We have been taking tons of pictures and most of them are BAD... But, we have had some really great ones and that gives us hope that we can do better. We really like the macro photography, and would like to invest in a good macro lens. I have heard that Tamron makes a good one, but they are pretty pricey. We did purchase a macro filter and that made us want then lens even more. I did find a phot contest that you could win a Tamron lens so I am going to try to get a great shot to enter :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back