What's new

Hello what do you think

Opher

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
448
Reaction score
5
Location
Kitchener ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had posted one of my older photos that is not that good looking. I am now posting something more recent and would like your advice and opinions.





Let me know what you think:D
 
Last edited:
You need to reduce the size of the image to no more than 800 pixels on the long side. Per TPF image posting guidelines. See the sticky about posting images at the top of the beginners forum.

Not bad.

The light is very flat and the image looks to be slightly underexposed. The tree growing out of the subjects head is somewhat distracting as is the light colored path camera left.
 
You need to reduce the size of the image to no more than 800 pixels on the long side. Per TPF image posting guidelines. See the sticky about posting images at the top of the beginners forum.

Sorry i will resize and link to original
 
The eyes don't look sharp. Are you selecting the focus point or is the camera deciding what to focus on?
 
The eyes don't look sharp. Are you selecting the focus point or is the camera deciding what to focus on?


I cant remember it was probably the camera. I was running after some of the kids as i was taking this so i dont think i set it up. I have quite a bit of problems with focus. Any suggestions on how to improve?
 
Also, too much head space. Get in closer. The tree is very distracting. And it is soft.
 
I cant remember it was probably the camera. I was running after some of the kids as i was taking this so i dont think i set it up. I have quite a bit of problems with focus. Any suggestions on how to improve?
Which camera are you using?
 
I think if the tree was too the side of you rather than behind you it would look better and not be a distractor - but nice.
 
Not trying to be mean but it seems more of a snapshot than anything else.
I could repeat what everyone said but I am sure you get the point

Try again but pay attention to everything this time.... COMPOSE the shot!

Good luck! Please post another one soon!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom