Hello.........?

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
Anybody home?
This place is turning into the Support Forum. Big, empty and untrod by man. I'm having to blow the dust off the posts before I can read them... and find I already read them.
I know 'tis the season to be jolly but this place is more fun than the office party, an assignation in the stock cupboard and photocopying your bum....
Hold on. What the H*ll am I doing here?

Oh, yeah. I don't work in an office....... :-(

Not a lot. It's too cold.
Just seen my eldest off on the train - he's staying with his girlfriend and her family this year.
My youngest has talked himself in to having Christmas dinner with his mother (she has apparently threatened to cut him out of her will if he didn't. Where is Dorothy when you need her?).
And I've just put a chicken in the oven to roast.
Cheez. It must be boring here if I'm talking domestic....

What you up to MD?

(Responses might be well spaced as I'm doing the laundry as well....................... )

well it's 1:00pm, and I just woke up :LOL:... so i'm just chillin here Hertz.

i love sleeping in... especially before today since I'll be studying a LOOOOTTTT for my exam tomorrow, but after tomorrow I'm done with school for 4 weeks!!! gotta love winter break :cool:

Hey guys. I'm checking in just before heading out for a portrait shoot. How's it hangin? Miss me? I've been hiding out in my dungeon lately. :LOL:

photogoddess said:
Hey guys. I'm checking in just before heading out for a portrait shoot. How's it hangin? Miss me? I've been hiding out in my dungeon lately. :LOL:

Regardez vous le avatar :LOL:

Of course we missed you. The capn' was asking. But we know you got a life. Godd luck with the shoot 8)

photogoddess said:
Life has been unusually busy lately but I've missed you all. What's up Hertz? How's the tutu treating you?

Do you not have one in a slightly bigger size? This one is a little snug.....

Hello! It's 3:00 here and after a morning spent with Aubrey and the boys I had to pry myself away from home and come to the office for the last weekend of manditory overtime (for which I don't get paid because I have the pleasure of being an "exempt" employee).

Good to see you back Tammy!

Most reactions

Back