Hello.........?

Erm, Alison? You've left your uniform on. Go change quickly before people find out your secret identity.

Hertz van Rental said:
I'm only getting two days off :-(

days off? what are those? i have worked 7 days a week with no lunch breaks for 4 months. by myself. top that one...

MDowdey said:
Hertz van Rental said:

days off? what are those? i have worked 7 days a week with no lunch breaks for 4 months. by myself. top that one...

Yes but you are young and virile. I'm an old fart who's paid his dues. I want to semi-retire.....

Hertz van Rental said:
MDowdey said:
Hertz van Rental said:

Yes but you are young and virile. I'm an old fart who's paid his dues. I want to semi-retire.....

i dont feel young. and your right about the virule part, fertile too...

i still hate working this much though, its really getting in the way of life.

md

hobbes28 said:
ferny said:
Erm, Alison? You've left your uniform on. Go change quickly before people find out your secret identity.

I don't know how many times I've had to remind her about that. :D
You've done it to!

Although I must say, you look a lot nicer in spandex than Alison. Don't tell her I said that. :oops:

ferny said:
hobbes28 said:
ferny said:

I don't know how many times I've had to remind her about that. :D
You've done it to!

Although I must say, you look a lot nicer in spandex than Alison. Don't tell her I said that. :oops:

Hrrmph. Maybe you need more of a shot than just to the shoulders to judge accurately :D

AlisonS said:
ferny said:
You've done it to!

Hrrmph. Maybe you need more of a shot than just to the shoulders to judge accurately :D

I have to agree with that statement, Ferny. :twisted:

Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
Life has been unusually busy lately but I've missed you all. What's up Hertz? How's the tutu treating you?

Do you not have one in a slightly bigger size? This one is a little snug.....

You must squeeze into that one or there will be extra punishments for you. Now suck it up and put it on. :whip:

5pm Monday here, My sister keeps nagging me to go out and do a full blown shoot on her car but I keep telling her there's too much light, plus I have to start getting ready for my work's Christmas gathering at the Thai Restaurant in town (Strange, since I work in a Fish & Chip Shop).

might see If i can take some arty photos tonite and maybe post them up here. :)

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
Life has been unusually busy lately but I've missed you all. What's up Hertz? How's the tutu treating you?

Do you not have one in a slightly bigger size? This one is a little snug.....

You must squeeze into that one or there will be extra punishments for you. Now suck it up and put it on. :whip:

I think I like the sound of these 'extra punishments'..... :eyebrows:

Nytmair said:
i guess it pays to be 19 and going to college :LOL:

or 31 and work for a college. :wink: we get two weeks paid vacation this year!!!

Hertz van Rental said:
I think I like the sound of these 'extra punishments'..... :eyebrows:

Hmmmmmmm Hertz... you have been a very bad boy. You may make it up to me by telling me how much you've missed me while I was gone. :twisted: If you make it good, I may decide to punish you appropriately. :whip:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back