Hello!

nikolympus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I've been interested in photography for a while and shoot pretty much anything outside whenever I get the chance. The only camera I have right now is an Olympus C5000 zoom with a battery that lasts about 1 minute with the screen on but I'm hoping that will change soon.

Welcome aboard.

Hi. Welcome. You will learn a lot here. I only have a point and shoot but still I try to read everyone's posts so when I can afford to buy my first SLR, I will be ready.

Hi. Welcome. You will learn a lot here. I only have a point and shoot but still I try to read everyone's posts so when I can afford to buy my first SLR, I will be ready.

Way to go!

Don't let your equipment (or lack of) "hold you back"...

Start your journey in photography with whatever camera you have right now, learn all you can about it and how to take digital photos, learn all you can about your software on your pc to make that picture even better...

(there have been some great photographs taken with point and shoots
turned into WONDERFUL works of art by the software on a PC)

...then upgrade whenever you can, at that time knowing more about how to make a better choice of what DSLR will best for YOU.

Kewl

Composition is a long journey, so you have plenty to grow with on the Olympus. Now's a great time to get a feel for what you want to shoot. Once you do that, we'll all be here to point you towards the next step.

Most reactions

Back