Hello

Guenther Price

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, my name is Guenther Price and I'm new to the site.

I like long walks on the beach, unicorns, and Guinness.

I started into photography last summer and have self taught myself pretty much all I know. The majority is through experimentation, although this does have it's hiccups as sometimes I don't remember exactly what I did...

Currently I am shooting with a 40d and really like it. I want to add more lens' to my bag but that will have to come with time since this is such a bloody expensive hobby.

Question, which is the best way of posting photos here? Does one start a personal gallery, or rather a thread and keep adding photos? Or a new thread for each photo?

I guess that's about it for now, I look forward to gaining advice and knowledge on the site (it looks like there is a wealth of talent here). And certainly don't be afraid to offer constructive criticism, anything to help me move forward is surely welcomed.

Cheers!

Hello, and welcome.

Posting of pics is a personal choice. You can post 'em one at a time in different threads, or group some in one thread by a theme, or just group a bunch of unrelated ones in a thread. If there are more than about 8 pics in the thread, though, you might want to give a warning in the thread titles, so those with 56k setups won't sit there forever waiting for them to load. And if you post more than about 4 in one thread, you should number them, so people can more easily comment on specific photos. Most people host elsewhere, and then insert the URL for the image in the
tags (accessible through the 'camera' icon located above the box where you create your post

Most reactions

Back