Hello

Reaction score
Website
www.anscandraw.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Ansley. I am a junior in college and have gotten really into photography lately. I especially love film cameras so I've started collecting them! So many do some many different things!

I've learned it's best find people with old cameras that don't give a flying fart about them (which... probably isn't anyone here, but that's o.k.) This method has actually allowed me to only have to buy my own fish eye. However, I have my eye on a Lomography Oktomat, which I'm sure I'll have to purchase myself.

I'm also trying to find cheap instant film for my Polaroid Spectra 2. I can't wait to find some, because I personally don't know why an instant film camera would go out of style in the first place.

This hobby is also seeming difficult due to the fact that I'm trying to save money for a trip to travel and take a photography class in Greece and Crete for a month. I have over a year to get it, but I'll definitely have to watch my spending.

Anyways, I plan on graduating with a BFA, studying in Graphic Desgin. However, I've found I really love photography so I'm hoping to mis that in as well. My dream job would be to design CD covers or merchandise for musicians, because if there's anything I love more than art, it is music!

I'm also trying to create a successful art blog.

Nice to meet you all :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back