Hello!

Mrvinho7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello from me, I'm new here, and new in the field of photography, I'm just use phone and few beginners cameras :) so you can conclude that I'm really relly beginner and that I'm know little more than nothing :)

Well, now I want from somebody to explain me what is right camera for me, even though I'm a beginner and I am enthusiastic, really big :) that is my question for you so please help me :)

And I forget, I will upload some my photo captured with my phone camera because now I'm without any dSLR camera, use just phone for everything...sorrowfully!

This is mine photos, and it's edited :)

$eldw9l.jpg$ma8300.jpg$258yzb4.jpg$2psg004.jpg$a5gjrs.jpg$10pxeso.jpg$24gsk7c.jpg

This is it for tonigh but I will upload more few pictures from me :)

you'll get more comments if you post what specifically you are asking for...

I'm sure someone will give you better answer then mine was

I like #2 and #6

keep learning

I just want to from someone to tell me what is the right dSLR camera for me, of course, cheaper :) and is it smart to buy user dSlR? :)

btw.. @mmaria thank you so much :)

Last edited:
The right DSLR for you depends on a lot of things. It could be a Nikon D3300, or a Hasselblad H5D-200MS for all we know, depending on your budget and goals with the camera. What are you looking to achieve? Looks like you're very interested in things with a lot of color depth, so I'd say a Nikon or Sony over a Canon (I love my Canon, but dynamic range isn't its strong point). What's your level of understanding in terms of camera equipment? What's your budget? If you're on a tight budget, I'd say go to a Nikon D3100 or 3200, or seek out a Sony A35/A55. If you're on a bigger budget, well, sky's the limit here.

One thing that you have to realize that, regardless of what "camera" you eventually decide to buy, you are not really buying a "camera", but you are buying into a system. For example, if you decide to buy a Canon DSLR, then you are committing to buying not only the camera, but also Canon lenses, Canon flashes, etc. Having said that, there are third party products made by companies like Sigma and Tamron that also make lenses and there are third party flashes like Metz that will also work with Canon equipment. You can make a similar statement for Nikon, Sony, Olympus, etc. Nevertheless, if you go with one of the major companies, then you are committing to their line of related products. Something to consider when making your choice.

AS has been noted, however, before anyone can give you some definite advice, we would have to know the kind of budget you have at your disposal - how much money are you willing to spend, or can afford to spend on this initial camera and lens purchase?

WesternGuy

Hi and welcome, nice to have you here :)

@minicoop1985 ; @WesternGuy ; @Vince.1551 ; @CaptainNapalm ; @timor ; @Ec1981

Thank you very much for you free time and help, but I must say that is my budget is much smaller than you think :) It's some like 160 euros or around 220$, because that I was think to buy used camera, of course with lens...I was read much about photography and equipment, and I'm not sure that I know so much :) but I try to learn more every day...well my friend is bought new Nikon D5100, and I use it to capture some pictures and for explore options in menu, so how you can see I'm just enthusiast in this job, and I know that is so so small budget to start with dSLR, but I don't want to buy prosumer camera...so if you can help me in this, please help :) and if you think that is smarter to buy prosumer tell me, or any suggestion please tell me or contact with private message :) aaaand...I prefer Nikon (maybe is Nikon 3100, used of course, good choise for me) but it doesn't matter (sorry for my bad english, I hope that you are will understand me :) )​

There's some really good stuff in there. However, I suggest smaller groups of similar photos so people like Mr. TL;DR (I'm apparently related to him) can take a moment and tell you which one is being discussed with a little more ease. Now, your budget being what it is... I'd say... check out what you can find used. Do your research on lenses (not what you want now, what you want in the future) and buy a used kit that uses that lens mount-basically whatever you can get for a good deal, the newer the better, of course, then upgrade as you go.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back