What's new

Outdoor pics

Ec1981

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
283
Reaction score
59
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these yesterday, Silver Maple, an odd piece of wood, and Buckthorn leaves. Wysteria in full bloom, a rock with some kind of holes, and a cloud pic, that I thought was neat :)

$102_5398.webp$102_5379.webp$102_5389.webp$102_5390.webp$102_5396.webp$102_5373.webp
 
ok... being completely honest here... those are snapshots.

seeing them all together I can really say anything helpful, because there are many reasons there why they are just snapshotos

It's a bit easier to learn if you post one pict and ask specific questions

keep learning
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom