Hello

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im new here. As you can tell by my post count.

I am a full time college student at Peninsula College in Port Angeles, Washington taking the Network Administration course. I am getting married on July 8th, 2006 and my fiance has 2 kids, which I consider my own now, so I dont get a lot of time to take off and take photos. I love doing it but I need to do more.

I am far from being good at it. Sure I come across some good photos but most are by luck only. My camera of choice is the Olympus SuperZoom 76G which I am sure most know is not the best camera but its simple and takes decent photos. I like it. One of these days I will sit down and learn the ins and outs of the Canon T50 that my father gave me awhile back.

We also just got a used (money is tight) 3.2 MP digital camera which is great since it allows me to take some photos and get them on the net instantly. That will be nice. The quality is pretty good as well.

Anyway, thats me. Just somebody who enjoys photography but is far from knowing as much as most of you I am sure. One of these days though....

Welcome to TPF! :)

HW, welcome to TPF.

Christie Photo said:
full time student + 2 kids = money's tight

check my math, but I think it comes out the same EVERY time.

Welcome!

Pete
True. Money isnt as bad as it normally would. We have a decent living arrangement that helps a lot. However, there isnt much money left over after food, kids stuff, etc. Oh well. Film is cheap and I have internet and a laptop, so I am happy in that regard. I dont need much else.

Here is my favorite photo that I have taken. The quality isnt good since I had to scan the photo. Its much less grainy in real life.

http://www.asinglemoment.net/photos/details.php?image_id=4&sessionid=e7924ab43db840838ee793f9040c790a

Network administrator eh? I suppose you'd call me networks and systems over your side of the pond!

Welcome to TPF!

Rob

I was born down in Oregon and being the son of a Coast Guardsman I spent most of my childhood moving every 4 years. From Oregon to Hawaii. From there to California. Back to Oregon and then up here to Washington. Ive got to say that this is the finest place I have had the chance to settle down. Its absolutely amazing.

I spent a month in Georgia (Ft. Benning to be exact, and the Army experience didnt work out as planned....fortunately) and while we flew out of Washington I remember seeing the trees dissapear and being bummed. Nothing else I saw compared to flying over Washington.

Alright, enough of that. Thanks for the welcome by the way. I appreciate it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back