What's new

helloi am a china boy

china boy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
china
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hey!i am a china boy
this is the first time registration foreign forum. my english is on the way .
i like photo.i wish we can become friends。
this is my photo.
78220891_744.jpg
 
Hello, welcome to TPF :-)

I'm new to this forum as well.
 
That's a great first shot!!! Maybe could use a little contrast (sorry not sure how to discribe that if you don't what contrast is in english). Welcome!!! To both of you!!!
 
Welcome to the forum :)

Don't worry about the English, the great thing about photographs, is that the language is universal!
 
Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your photo work in the near future. I like it when a new member post a picture of his/herself so we know what you look like.
 
Yesterday,my friend and me go to play in haerbin 。it is a well day!
haha! english crazy!Sorry!
78820756_3745.jpg


78820761_41876.jpg


78820764_30795.jpg


78820765_43222.jpg


78820766_10667.jpg


78820768_39670.jpg


78820769_29670.jpg
 
...and the first one is a good composition, you just need to work on the lighting:

153784oc6.jpg


The others are showing some good creativity, but the quality of the images is pretty bad.
 
I have to hit up that Diary Queen during my next trip to China - priceless.
 
it looks like your using a cell phone to take pictures...quality is pretty bad.
 
Hi, and welcome to the forum. Hope to see you here often.
 
Hell yeah we have a DQ! I strongly suggest the cheesecake blizzard!
 
You should go to Pizza Hot too, while your there. And I like the queen...but then again, I like older women......................... :p
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom