Hells Angels: The studio shoot

looks like fun. i found a group in my area similar. they have different topics every meet. last week i guess was "try your dream lens" and the next one is hdr stuff. i might go to one sometime lol

what are those devices on top of the camera? it looks like a box with an antenna? is that a light meter?

yes im a rookie!

what are those devices on top of the camera? it looks like a box with an antenna? is that a light meter?

yes im a rookie!

That's a pocket wizard. It's used to wirelessly trigger the flashes off the camera. It can also be used to trigger other cameras.

Guys,

Go to this website and do a search for "photography studio" or something similar. I'm sure you'll find something in San Diego, but I can't say you'll find anything in the UK (sorry Rehan507).

Do something, Learn something, Share something, Change something - Meetup.com
SWEET!
I just signed up for a few different groups. Looks like it will be pretty fun.

Thanks!
Great! I'm glad you found the site, it's a great resource to hook up with local photographers. I've met all sorts of photogs through that site, and I've earned some cash through gigs because of those connections. It's really fun.

I'm hosting an event this weekend for our annual WWII re-enactment in my area. I got some killer pics last year, and this year I'm taking some Meetup friends with me to share my secret for killer vintage pics. :)

this is very cool i would have like to shoot there.
take the advice about the name. mc clubs that are 1% do not like people useing there name.

Wow that's really cool! I would definitely be interested in checking that out next year.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back