Help from the great TPFer's

Picksure

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey all, how's tricks?

Some of you may remember that on January 7th, 2005 I lost my job. I have had a couple of temporary jobs and have kept busy around the house and yard. It has been tough, a mortgage to pay and all the bills that come with it. It has been tough on my youngest son. He is 12 and tries to understand the stuff we have done without, but I know it hurts him also.

I don't want this thread to sound like I am looking for sympathy, it's quite the opposite. In an attemt to change my avatar, I have a job interview on Monday, at 4:15. I am nervous as hell. Never mind butterflies, I think I have seagulls in my stomach.

I know you good people will do me a favor. I believe, that if you all could just think good thoughts for me, it will help.

Thanks in advance, John.

Hey buddy, youll get the job, you are to awesome/coo/talented/fun/kind to not be offerd a job, just keep at...and something my Dad told me.
"If they dont want you, then something better will present itself" to be honest, its true, I was fired from an old job I had in the clothes section of a big shop, but now I work as a photographers assistant...DEFENETLY worth the trade, and I think the same will happen to you...

tomorrow at 4:15 you will be in my thoughts...my cell phone is now scheduled to remind me of the time ;)

good luck John!!!

i put you in on my phone as well. ;)

more power to ya pick!!! good luck, we are with you!

Good luck John!

You'll do fine! :)

i wish i could put into words how good you all have made me feel.

this place is the greatest!!!!!!!!

hope to be back soon with the good news.

thanks soooooo much!!!!

good luck John! My thoughts are with you!!!

Best of luck to you, I know you'll be GREAT!

Best of luck! I've been there; I know how rough it is while you're going through it. Seems like...F.O.R.E.V.E.R. to get to the other side....you'll make it. :)

Sending positive vibes your way! :sun:

Off to try to get some sleep.
Thank-you for the encouragement, tips, thoughts, prayers and vibes. I will be sure to let everyone know how it all turns out.

This place rocks!
:hug::

Most reactions

New Topics

Back