HELP!! How to recover pics??

I took my card after i formated it to my local photo lab and they did it for me there it cost $10

There's file recovery software that is packaged on a small mini-CD, sold with SanDisk memory cards. I have used it to good effect on cards shot in Nikon and Canons and had really good file recovery after accidental "Oops!" moments. Great under OS X of various iterations. I don't think file recovery software design or theory is all that difficult, so there ought to be a number of applications that work amply well. Sorry to hear about your incident. I hope you can get the missing files back.

Thanks guys! I was able to download R-Studio and was able to recover all the lost pics and even some that had been deleted in December. LOL I can breather now.... LOL

And now you realize, of course, how important it is to thoroughly destroy electronic media prior to throwing it way because you "think" it might be "erased" or broken. ;)

If you want to recover formatted pictures from digital camera, I think Wondershare Photo Recovery might help. I got retrieved my accidentally deleted precious photos back from my Samsung NX10 with this photo recovery program. It's quite easy to use. You may also rely on this software to recover deleted or formatted photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back