Help! I'm addicted to TV shows

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have an app on my phone that keeps track of all the shows I watch and on the live tile (yes I have a windows phone) it shows the tv shows that are on tonight or upcoming and and episode title. Its pretty neat really.

Well I was browsing through it today and noticed, I have 43 shows added on this app. I'm like, I am addicted to watching TV I guess. Granted some of these 43 shows are summer shows and some may get canceled or are last season.

I live in Vermont so during Winter, there really isn't much to do unless your into the outdoor winter sports which I am not. I rather be inside where its warm.

Now that it is fall and all the shows are rolling in, I'm wondering if its even worth to watch these shows. Should I just pick my favorites and stop watching the rest? Gotham, Elementary and The Blacklist are probably my absolutely favorites.

I liked NCIS when it was just NCIS, now there are 2 spinoffs and I'm like seriously? 3 NCIS series? Isn't that a bit too much? I'm really thinking about stop watching it as they seem to not go anywhere.

How many shows do you watch? If you watch TV anyways.

You like what you like, do what you want.

Personally, I would not even have a TV if it were not for the wife. I will watch pickers, how it's made, Antiques Road Show and that's about it. I'm just not into it, never have. My son's are the same way. I just feel like I should be doing something when I watch it. I prefer to spend my time in the arts, painting, drawing, and now photography. I have always took pictures but for art reference mainly. I have been spending way too much time on here lately but I am gearing up for my winter painting sessions in my newly built, heated, insulated pull barn.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I used to watch a lot of tv but have realized that most shows are all the same.

Now if it weren't for sports I'd have cancelled my cable.

I watch NCIS, the original. I don't watch the second one and I didn't even know there was a third.
I watch Big Bang Theory, though not quite as consistently as I once did.

That's pretty much it for actual shows. I mostly have a TV, and cable, because of sports. I watch all the football I possibly can. When it's not football season I watch baseball, basketball, soccer, golf. ..whatever I can to fill the void until it's football season again.

I love my NCIS (just the original)
law and order (especially SVU)
and blue bloods (Tom Selleck is my mustache hero)

I watch the local news weather and sports, but not the network feed. I watch nearly any sports, and some of the cooking shows. (lol)

I became less interested in the original NCIS after Ziva left. I still watch it but like LA best and I like the Nola one too. We record probably 50 shows throughout the year.

Shoot, I forgot that I do watch sports...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I became less interested in the original NCIS after Ziva left. I still watch it but like LA best and I like the Nola one too. We record probably 50 shows throughout the year.

Tonight I pretty much decided to abandoned NCIS. I've watched it for years and I agree, after Ziva left..I lost interest. Heck I even named my cat after Ziva David. But now I just don't care for it. I really liked the LA one, but its going in a differen't direction that I don't care for so I also lost interest. NOLA is alright sometimes mainly because of Zoe McLellan, she played on Jag which was NCIS is based off from. I don't know..there is just too many NCIS shows, lol. I'll probably watch them if there isn't anything else to watch or nothing to do.

I am unashamedly addicted to Law and Order, but I only really watch it when I'm on my stationary bike, or when I need to get my brain to shut the hell up. I also like the competition shows for whatever reason. Project Runway and Top Chef. Don't care so much about the winner, but I like to watch the contestants at work.

And then there's college football. And hockey (Rangers are playing tonight!)

I go days without turning on the boob-tube. The only shows I DVR are Family Guy and King of the Hill. Other than those, I'll watch college football in the Fall (OU and OSU) and Basketball in the Winter (OKC Thunder). Anything else is online, Netflix or Amazon Prime Video. Even they haven't seen me around in awhile.

I have an app on my phone that keeps track of all the shows I watch and on the live tile (yes I have a windows phone) it shows the tv shows that are on tonight or upcoming and and episode title. Its pretty neat really.

Well I was browsing through it today and noticed, I have 43 shows added on this app. I'm like, I am addicted to watching TV I guess. Granted some of these 43 shows are summer shows and some may get canceled or are last season.

I live in Vermont so during Winter, there really isn't much to do unless your into the outdoor winter sports which I am not. I rather be inside where its warm.

Now that it is fall and all the shows are rolling in, I'm wondering if its even worth to watch these shows. Should I just pick my favorites and stop watching the rest? Gotham, Elementary and The Blacklist are probably my absolutely favorites.

I liked NCIS when it was just NCIS, now there are 2 spinoffs and I'm like seriously? 3 NCIS series? Isn't that a bit too much? I'm really thinking about stop watching it as they seem to not go anywhere.

I feel your pain; I grew up in Vermont and once winter hits, it's better to stay in. Of course, now I live in California and here it's the summers that are too hot to go out in
. I live alone, so I have tv on in the background a lot. I can relax or play online or do some postprocessing... I watch a lot of tv and now it's time to check out all the new shows. I kinda hope I don't like too many of them

I feel your pain; I grew up in Vermont and once winter hits, it's better to stay in. Of course, now I live in California and here it's the summers that are too hot to go out in
. I live alone, so I have tv on in the background a lot. I can relax or play online or do some postprocessing... I watch a lot of tv and now it's time to check out all the new shows. I kinda hope I don't like too many of them

Sweet! Everyone tells me I live on the wrong coast. But I like it here in Vermont. Just not a huge fan of Winter, but it can be beautiful.

I just watched CBS's new show Limitless and it was awesome. Worth checking out.

Sweet! Everyone tells me I live on the wrong coast. But I like it here in Vermont. Just not a huge fan of Winter, but it can be beautiful.

I just watched CBS's new show Limitless and it was awesome. Worth checking out.

Don't think I could ever live through winter again, but I am a Vermont girl at heart. I liked the movie Limitless and so I decided to give the series a try. Looks like I'll be watching this next week too.

The wife and I watched way too much HGTV--to the point that we stopped watching it.

We could actually cut cable, but we figured we'd keep it at least for now. Most of what we watch is on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, or can be found free (legally) online. We're not much of sports fans, but we probably would miss soccer or the NY Giants football if we cut the cord.

We started watching older shows, ones that we hadn't watched or missed the first time around. We also started watching a lot of documentaries.
  • West Wing
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation
  • X-Files
  • Twin Peaks
  • Battlestar Galactica
  • The Mindy Project
  • Sherlock
  • Downton Abbey
  • Jane the Virgin
  • Transparent
  • Orange is the New Black
  • Catastrophe