Help me choose which to enlarge...

Which to enlarge?

• Giraffe

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither, or other...explain below, please.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
..for my birthday, my boyfriend is going to pay to enlarge a few of my favorite photos (probably 16x20) and matte and frame them...

I know for sure I want to do this one..(I think!)

SatMornCartoons.jpg

But I'm not sure of the others I want to do...I don't really have a lot that I think is enlargement-worthy...I was thinking maybe one of the following though...

The giraffe:

girrafe.jpg

or the dolphins:

doublejump.jpg

Or neither? OR, can you think of any others I've done that you think are worthy?

Here is my photo bucket..the guest password is TPF..remember, some of these pics were not taken by me!! Some are hosted on here for other reasons...the bus and the feet on the first page aren't mine. There are a few others, but I'm pretty sure they'll be obvious...I'd love y'alls opinion on this! Thanks!

http://photobucket.com/albums/v239/core_17/

Ok...I wanted to edit the poll to add this, but I can't figure out how to add another option...I really like this one, but not sure if it's a good subject for enlargement.

Edit.jpg

I really like the rose but I think it would become too overpowering if you enlarged it... that's just my opinion. I love dolphins but I think, in this case, the giraffe would be the best choice.

How bout one of the shots from the baseball game? There's some pretty cool water droplet shots too that would be neat larger :)

I voted for Giraffe Corry. It is funny and really nice pic :)

It's for your birthday... he could be really nice and do both. The giraffe is cute but there's something about water and waterlife that... well, it's a great thing to cheer up or at least mellow out a bad day.

Hmmmm...lots of votes for this poll! Haha...

I changed my mind on the pic of my ghostly cousin, but I do think I'm gonna do the giraffe...now to figure out what to do for my second pic!

The pic that you entered for the contest emotion is pretty cool...and I bet it would look nice large!!!

I changed my mind on the pic of my ghostly cousin, but I do think I'm gonna do the giraffe...now to figure out what to do for my second pic!
Wait! What does this mean.....you aren't going to include it now? But....but.... (sniff).... I think it's actually one of the best you've done!! I would definitely enlarge that one. Then, for something lighter in mood but still a fun shot - the giraffe. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back