Amphoteric TPF Noob! Joined Oct 11, 2007 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #1 Hello all, I took some portraits over the weekend, and I cannot choose which verion I like best. Please help me decide 1. 2. 3. Thanks
Hello all, I took some portraits over the weekend, and I cannot choose which verion I like best. Please help me decide 1. 2. 3. Thanks
hawkeye TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 1,074 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #2 If pressed to choose, I like #2
doobs TPF Noob! Joined Oct 7, 2007 Messages 566 Reaction score 0 Location Sacramento, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #3 What's the difference between 1 and 3?
Kipper TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2006 Messages 95 Reaction score 0 Nov 5, 2007 #4 doobs said: What's the difference between 1 and 3? Click to expand... The eyes have a selective colour thing going on. I would choose #1, but the DOF seems to fall away too quickly - maybe this is just my bleary eyes tho. ;-)
doobs said: What's the difference between 1 and 3? Click to expand... The eyes have a selective colour thing going on. I would choose #1, but the DOF seems to fall away too quickly - maybe this is just my bleary eyes tho. ;-)
J Jmad TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2007 Messages 88 Reaction score 0 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #5 2 son 2