help me edit these...

LotusLove

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
took these and wondering what someone else could do with them... no they're not perfectly in focus but its hard to do when youre taking them of yourself...lol

IMG_24692.jpg

IMG_24782.jpg

Last edited:
you really should put NSFW on these

A very quick edit of the first one.

dsnhlypd.jpg

quick edits i like the second one better your eyes are more in focus.
s1.jpg
s2.jpg

sorry if they offend anyone, i dont think they're distasteful ...i think the that women are beautiful but i live in a country that i'm not allowed to practice anything other than basic portraits so i have to use myself... if you want to be a true artist you can't always do landscapes and babies...and we are all adults and if they dont want to look they dont have to...
LotusLove:heart:

thanks to all that have helped...I dont do much photoshop so when i see it done it helps me understand why things are done

I like all the edits. If you were to use this as you avatar, you'd have erose86 beat hands down.:lol:

why NSFW??

Not Safe For Work

Because while they are quite nice, I'm pretty sure that others at
many places of employment may not appreciate them as we do.

i don't think about that, i guess partly because I don't work and when I did I never got online for anything other than work...thanks for explaining...
:mrgreen:
the rant about the photos being distasteful was for those sending me private messages...its easier to post once than pm everyone back

I like all the edits. If you were to use this as you avatar, you'd have erose86 beat hands down.:lol:

thanks, i don't know who that is but i'm sure she's beautiful :heart:

I'd clone out that hand (I'm guessing) that's showing up between the boobies.

I'd also try to smooth the sheet some on the upper left corner.

Most reactions

Back