Help me for the best photo hosting sites..

Samanax

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I use flickr and have unlimited storage with the Pro Account. I'm not sure how much storage they give you with the Free Account.

IIRC with a free account you are limited to 200 visible photos (you can upload more than 200, only your most recent 200 are visible though).

Definitly Flickr and the Pro account is cheap and well worth it.

Not sure if you need it or not, but you can sell online as well.
http://chrisstegner.zenfolio.com/

Zenfolio looks like a really cool site. I'm thinking of signing up for it- I couldn't tell from the site, though, do you have to do the pro account in order to sell? Or can you do it with any account, but you just can't set your own pricelist?

Erik

Zenfolio looks like a really cool site. I'm thinking of signing up for it- I couldn't tell from the site, though, do you have to do the pro account in order to sell? Or can you do it with any account, but you just can't set your own pricelist?

Erik

Not sure. You'll have to look into it. I'm not selling at this time. I think they have a demo or temporary freebie option you may want to look at first.

If you decide to go for it let me know when you have some stuff up and I'd like to take a look.

I second zenfolio. Also, for the middle grade account, all of your pics can be up to 12 megs ( for each pic ), and unlimited !!! And people can download the full image if you want.
I think the interface looks nice too. Highly customizeable as far as organizing, and somewhat customizeable as far as look and feel / graphics.

Most reactions

Back