help me too

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
in an effort to reach 6000 posts by end of day monday...ask me questions! :cokespit:

Jon, I do believe you are certifiable! :biglaugh:

My question...when did the doctor say it was ok to leave Bellview Hospital?

core_17 said:
Jon, I do believe you are certifiable! :biglaugh:

My question...when did the doctor say it was ok to leave Bellview Hospital?

he didn't, Hertz broke me out! next....2500 or so left :thumbup: :lmao:

As exercise for Jon and myself (it gets kinda dull in the old folks home) I'm going find out who Jon knows. To do this I am going to go through the telephone book one name at a time and ask Jon if he knows the person. When Jon replies I will move on to the next one.
With luck we should both hit 6,000 by bedtime.

Jon, do you know F. Aadam?

And no interupting the rest of you or it will put me off and I'll have to start over.

:lmao: nope, although i once knew an Aadam who spelled his name with two a's, but not a F

as a matter of fact, yes i heard tell of a s. aadan. in 1864, s. aadan, the 'witch of wall street' inherited 1 million dollars from her father when she was 30 years old. setty, who could read the financial pages when she was 6 years old, didn't hesitate to exercise her aggressive style with her newfound riches. she increased here fortune by investing in civil war bonds when everyone else shunned them. she played the market with a skill unequaled by today's modern moneymakers. but while other aristocrats of her day spent their money languishly, setty held on to her hard-earned riches with an iron fist. setty aadan gained her nickname, the witch of wall street from her fellow investors who often chuckled when setty arrived in her usual garb - a long, black 'dress' and solid black petticoat. setty's thriftiness caused her to rarely wash the dress, except occasionally the hem that drug the ground.

A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice or we'll be here all week. I'll take your reply as a 'yes'.

Jon, do you know P. Aanman?

Wow! I've just discovered another 30 directories, and then there's Europe and the US as well. 1,000,000 here we both come!

Jon, Orange, Yellow, or Pink?

Bus train or taxi?

Notes or Coins?

Credit card or Cheque?

Games or Camera?

Nikon or Canon?

That may help, answer them in SEPERATE posts.

Right! That's it. I can't cope with all these interuptions. That's the last time I try to help you read the telephone directory, JonMikal. And you can give me my teeth back as well. I'm sure I just heard someone say it was lunchtime.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back