help me too

Hertz van Rental said:
Right! That's it. I can't cope with all these interuptions. That's the last time I try to help you read the telephone directory, JonMikal. And you can give me my teeth back as well. I'm sure I just heard someone say it was lunchtime.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

Hertz van Rental said:
Right! That's it. I can't cope with all these interuptions. That's the last time I try to help you read the telephone directory, JonMikal. And you can give me my teeth back as well. I'm sure I just heard someone say it was lunchtime.

aw, come on. im holding on to them, when we made a hasty getaway from the institution, i left mine behind and now i need some for my lunch...let you know when im done.

nope, dont know f. aadam

JonMikal said:
aw, come on. im holding on to them, when we made a hasty getaway from the institution, i left mine behind and now i need some for my lunch...let you know when im done.
Oh, all right - but only if you chew my food for me.

This is by far the stupidest thread I've read to date. :thumbup:

Carry on. :mrgreen:

Artemis said:
*starts to cry*

Will you answer my questions?
But isn't this thread meant to contain questions for Jon to answer? Why would you want me to answer them?

Questions to Jon.

ferny said:
But isn't this thread meant to contain questions for Jon to answer? Why would you want me to answer them?

Questions to Jon.

Cause John isnt answering my questions

*continues to cry, gets out tou gun* Ill use it...I will...I WILL!

Most reactions

Back