Help - Merge to HDR anomoly

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All updates have been completed. I am using CS6 version 7.3 Raw Editor, PC based, Radeon graphics card, 16 GB RAM. Weird goings on. I shot five sets of 5 images, +1, +2, neutral, -1, -2. These were all shot sequentually. In two of the sets, the program goes directly to the HDR preview and I do my 32bit edit thing. In three of the sets, no matter what I do, or how I do it, when it gets to where it should open, it disappears. Poof, it's outta there! Adobe is clueless. I spent the better part of two hours while three of their techs worked within my computer via a share program. They are still baffled and supposedly will get back to me tomorrow (3/7/03). In the meantime, and since I don't have great faith in them, does anyone else here have any experience with this type of anomoly and perhaps a solution?

I have had that happen to me a few times too. No rhyme or reason for it. I simply re-start photoshop. sometimes I also do a hard re-start which wipes out all presets, and preferences. (also I do that when you get the brush tip glitch) seems to fix it. I haven't had the problem with the HDR stuff lately, but I just took a whole bunch of photos today, so ill let you know tomorrow if im having trouble.

Most reactions

Back