Help out a small community. (IT TAKES 3 SECONDS!!)

margykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi there,

So my dear friend is in a Photography contest to win a Canon 5D Mark II and have his community picture posted on the cover of the Yellow Pages next year.

FIrst, before you judge the picture and decide he shouldn't win, 1) It was completely candid (I was there, it wasn't meant to be a photographic masterpiece) 2) He has a LOT of potential with a good camera like the prize one 3) He didn't even enter the contest himself 4) It was taken with a crappy little p&s.

If you can help him out by taking 3 seconds to vote the link is Walkerton, ON - Luke Albert YPGphoto.com

Also, he's even giving away his iPhone to one person on a Facebook group at HELP LUKE WIN to WIN LUKE'S IPHONE! (takes 3 seconds) INVITE FRIENDS! | Facebook

If you can share the link on Facebook or Twitter or anywhere it would be appreciated. It ends Sunday!

Thank you for your support!

-M.

That photo sucks, thanks for signing up. Have your friend sign up and get some pointers on how to win with skill and not having to spam the forums.

Aye, that's not a good photo. You're probably doing more harm than good as the people here that do vote will most likely vote for the best entry. Unless this is the best entry.

It's impressive that it says the OP has 0 posts.

It's impressive that it says the OP has 0 posts.

Posts in Off Topic don't count. That's why I've been more or less stuck at this count since that rule went into effect :lol:

Also, I'm another one who really hates the "Go here and vote" posts. People should win on merit, not popularity

Most reactions

New Topics

Back