Help please....lol

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can anyone figure out what language this is in....lol I tried to translate it but I couldn't.
Albumcover maken!

THANKS!!!:hugs:

Looks like Dutch... let me see

Edit: Yep... Dutch

[h=3]Albumcover maken![/h] [h=4]
15-01-2011 @ 15:10 posted by cptmarco[/h]
arty2.jpg
Schaamteloos gejat van een andere weblog, maar het idee vind ik leuk. Dus laten we het hier ook maar eens proberen!
1) Ga naar de Wikipedia pagina en klik op 'random page'. Het eerste artikel wordt de naam van je band.

2) Ga naar The Quatations Page en klik op 'random quotes'. De laatste vier of vijf woorden van de allerlaatste quote worden de titel van het album.
3) Ga naar Flickr en kies de derde foto voor de albumcover (en dan ook echt de derde foto nemen...)
4) Bewerk het geheel in een photoshop programma tot een mooi geheel (of ga naar picnik.com om het online te doen)
5) Gooi het ergens online en post het in de reacties. Maak het plaatje niet breder dan 400 pixels!

Album Cover it!
01/15/2011 @ 15:10 posted by cptmarco
blog icon

Shamelessly stolen from another blog, but I like the idea. So let's try it here!

1) Go to the Wikipedia page and click on "random page". The first article, the name of your band.

2) Go to The Quatations Page and click on 'random quotes'. The last four or five words of the very last quote the title of the album.

3) Go to Flickr and select the third photo to the album cover (and then really take the third picture ...)

4) Edit the whole in a photoshop program to a beautiful whole (or go to picnik.com to do it online)

5) Throw it online somewhere and post it in the comments. Make the picture no wider than 400 pixels!

Hey thanks!!! Dutch was not one I tried.
I guess someone stole my photo for this blog challenge....lol Glad it's going to good use. :lol:

Which photo? I would at least ask them (or better yet instruct them) to at least give me credit for the photo. If you need something translated I think there are some guys in the Netherlands on another forum I frequent.

In other words, "We don't care about the photographers copyright.... we want to use your photos without your permission."

It's the B&W rose shot. I'm not really that worked up about it. That picture has been stolen or used so many times I've lost count. The first couple of times I asked people nicely to take it down. Eventually, I got sick of contacting people that say, "F off!" lol

It's the B&W rose shot. I'm not really that worked up about it. That picture has been stolen or used so many times I've lost count. The first couple of times I asked people nicely to take it down. Eventually, I got sick of contacting people that say, "F off!" lol
It's a nice shot, I see why people use it. If you have let others do so without permission you would have a hard time enforcing it on these though. Things like that are really, really annoying though.

All I really wanted to know was if it was going to be used for an actual album cover...lol
Ahhhh......some of the "F offs" were good for a laugh.

All I really wanted to know was if it was going to be used for an actual album cover...lol
Ahhhh......some of the "F offs" were good for a laugh.
Like I said, I think I know some guys on another forum in the Netherlands. If you want to write something out I'll see if I can find someone to translate it to Dutch. No promises though. I know there are bunch in Norway and I think there are some in the Netherlands but I'm not positive.

Like I said, I think I know some guys on another forum in the Netherlands. If you want to write something out I'll see if I can find someone to translate it to Dutch. No promises though. I know there are bunch in Norway and I think there are some in the Netherlands but I'm not positive.

Try this.

Try this.

Google Translate did a nice job of it, actually!

Yes, it did Charlie. I just for some reason skipped over Dutch...lol
SCraig, thanks for the offer, but I'm not going to worry about it. This is to be expected when you put your work on flickr and it gets explored.

Most reactions

Back