Who bought tickets?

Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So... Who's going to be a millionaire in 20 minutes? I have never seen the lottery get this much news coverage before...

I didn't buy any, but I guess I should have... I very rarely buy lottery tickets, but when I have - I have usually won at least as much as I paid. I would say my net loss on the lottery is like $15.

I guess I'll be a working stiff for the rest of my life, lol.

My husband went in with some coworkers and they got a bunch of tickets, I didn't know about it otherwise. That is until I went to buy some wine tonight and I was in line behind the a retirement home buying tickets :lol: I have horrible luck, I would more likely be struck by lightning then win the lotto.

I got $15 worth. Originally just bought five tickets yesterday, but that extra $100 million made me decide to throw down a bit more. Three minutes till I find out I wasted fifteen bucks!

Natalie--you wasted fifteen bucks...I can tell you that with high confidence...

I bought 20 bucks tickets, it was going to be spent on something else :)

bought $20. When I win.. ill buy Derrel a 1Dx so he stops talking **** about Canon :D

$11

If I win just a little, will finance you guys to shoot some pix for me. But...odds are it is jsut sa pipe dream for now. But I throw $5 - $10 a month at it.

Don't know if we won or not. Wife bought tickets on the way to her parents and she isn't home yet. That may be a bad sign. If she comes back and we won I'll give free Hassy's to anyone that likes this post. If she won and kicks me out I'll be treating the likes as invitations to crash at your place. Your call.

Most reactions

Back