Help please

DaveyB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,
I'm new to photography and totally clueless. Recently bought a Samsung GX10 camera and it's all good. Also recently bought a zoom lens for wildlife photography. Was told that Sigma DG 70-300mm Macro AF was compatible with the camera as they both have the Pentax PK mount. The lens fits and clicks into place fine with no issues. When l press the button to take a photo nothing happens and the letter f flashes in the screen by the button. I have no idea what this means and would really appreciate some help. Thanks

The default setting on the camera does not allow any other manual lenses to use except the A-series with the additional A-position on the aperture ring.

For enabling the use of older PENTAX K-lenses, such as the M-series without the A-position of the aperture, you need to go to the custom menu 2, choose "Use Aperture Ring", third menu item from above and put it to "On".

The default setting on the camera does not allow any other manual lenses to use except the A-series with the additional A-position on the aperture ring.

For enabling the use of older PENTAX K-lenses, such as the M-series without the A-position of the aperture, you need to go to the custom menu 2, choose "Use Aperture Ring", third menu item from above and put it to

For enabling the use of older PENTAX K-lenses, such as the M-series without the A-position of the aperture, you need to go to the custom menu 2, choose "Use Aperture Ring", third menu item from above and put it to "On".
Thank you for the reply. Will give it a go and hopefully will be able to do it. Much appreciated thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back