What's new

Help recognizing a camera

ZoomIn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 11, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there!

Today I found a great set of pictures that I really liked, apparently taken by this particular camera. Now, I've always been interested in photography gear and I own a couple of digital and analog cameras as well, but I can't figure out what camera model it is that's pictured in this screenshot below. Can someone help me out with recognizing this camera? Or has a clue what model it might be?

Schermafbeelding_2017-06-11_om_15.15.55.png
 
That's it! Thank you very much :02.47-tranquillity:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom