help with broked camera!!

PiMpPiStOl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
k, so, my camera is an Olympus Camedia digital camera, D-535 zoom, 3.2 megapixels. very sucky. were too poor to get another one. a better one. it does take really good pics if everything is perfectly still. or if the flash is on. but that makes it dark..i dunno how that works. ANYWAY, my screen broke, so i cant use that. i doubt i can fix that, but its ok. the main problem is the lil scope thing part of it. the part that takes the pic. its supposed to come in and out. BUT, its stuck. half in, half out. batteries wont help. i thought the batteries died at first, so i put new ones, its still stuck. nothing i do will make it go in or out, and im scared to hit it cuz thats how the last one broke. i hit it cuz the flash made the picture too dark, and without flash, it was too bright and blurry. that makes me mad. but yeah, HOW can i fix this stupid camera?? if you need pic, i can use my webcam, but only if pics are needed. please help!!!!! this means so much to me!!!!!

If you tired batteries and still have the problem, more then likley it's mechanical and will need to be fixed by someone who knows how..

Locate a good camera repair shop and get an estimate. Then compare that price to the cost of a refurbished rig.

W.Smith said:
You probably didn't hit it hard enough!

i said that was what happend to the last camera...not this one.

but i dunno if there are any camera fixing places or anything, but ill ask around or something.

Most reactions

Back