What's new

Help with Cannon EOS 400D Digital (EF-S 18-55)

photofuns

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 7, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi there...

I am new and do not know if this is the correct place to ask.. but I am trying to work something out on my camera and have no idea whee to go.. So I just searched for photography forums and found this place... I hope you can help me.

Basically I have a Cannon EOS 400D Digital (EF-S 18-55) and i can nto seam to find a way for it to save the RAW files..... I click menu and then on quality and I only see 6 options... Lsmooth, LSteps, Msmooth, MSteps, SSmooth, SSteps.... there is no RAW + LSmooth or RAW option..

Dose anyone have any idea how I get this camera to take RAW photos?

Thanks in advance
--Me
 
You have to make sure you're in one of the manual shooting modes (A-DEP, M, Av, Tv, or P on the dial.) That's the way it works on my 350D so it should be the same thing.
 
mendoza is right i'm sure, i have the xsi and it seems to be the same with that

you can usually find the manual on the net too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom